2-Ingredient Paleo Pancake
I sadly have yet to discover any Paleo crepes (super thin versions of pancakes), but I have made several different versions of Paleo pancakes now. And this 2-ingredient one has to be the easiest ever!
If so, just Click Here.
All you do is take 1 banana (it’s sweeter if it’s ripe) and 1 egg and blend it together well.
It’s really easy to burn these pancakes, so here are some IMPORTANT TIPS:
- For each pancake, use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. This will ensure the pancake won’t stick to the pan.
- Pour in the batter in a spiral so that a thin pancake is created – don’t just pour the batter all into the center as this will create a thick pancake that won’t cook easily.
- Leave the pancake to cook for 10 minutes on a very low heat for 10 minutes. Then flip it using a wide spatula or flip it in the pan using your pancake flipping techniques
- Let the other side cook undisturbed for 10 minutes and serve.
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 egg
- Blend the egg and the banana in a blender to form a batter.
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan and pour in the batter in a spiral to create a thin pancake.
- Let the pancake cook for around 10 minutes before flipping it.
- After flipping it, let the other side cook for around 10 minutes.