One of the best things about pumpkin puree is that it’s edible straight out of the can!
So, why slave for hours making dessert?
This pie is just 4 ingredients and can be made in just 5 minutes (less if you’re quick!).
If so, just Click Here.
Note – I made this recipe without any sweeteners, but I know not everyone enjoys unsweetened pumpkin pie! So feel free to add your choice of sweetener to this.
- 6 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons ghee
- 3 Tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetener of choice [optional]
- Place all ingredients into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for approx. 45 seconds (just to make it easier to blend).
- Blend well.
- Serve immediately warm, or chill in refrigerator for a more solid consistency.
- Sprinkle a bit of cocoa or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving [optional].