Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free]
Have you ever had amazing shortbread cookies that just burst with butter flavor? Well, meet the Paleo version!
If you don’t have ghee or you are very lactose or casein intolerant, then you can use coconut oil, but you’ll be missing out on that amazing buttery flavor. If you’d like to make your own ghee at home, then check out this post here.
Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free] Infographic – Please Pin
- Preheat oven to 325F (160C).
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Form palm-sized cookies (2-inch diameter) with the dough and place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake at 325F for 12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from parchment paper.