I’ve been quite excited about all the gelatin I recently bought. I’ve experimented with jello already (see here for the delicious recipe), and so today, I decided it was time for a gelatin drink. Since gelatin congeals when it’s dissolved in cold liquids, it seemed like the idea ingredient in a smoothie!
If so, just Click Here.
- 1 cup almond coconut milk (or coconut milk, almond milk, milk, or water)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop (30g) chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- Add 1 cup of almond coconut milk into the blender (or Vitamix) first. This prevents the dry ingredients sticking to the bottom of your blender.
- Then add the 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup of ice, and the 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder.
- Blend well.