I love this recipe – it’s really easy to make (and to scale up to make a double or triple batch), and it makes the perfect fast and easy breakfast or snack! I recently made 24 of these to take on a road trip to Las Vegas.
Also, if you’re interested in how to prevent your egg muffins from sticking to the tray, then click here for 3 tried and tested methods.
If so, just Click Here.
The first time I made this, I had extra batter, which I made into an omelet in the frying pan. (I also put some shredded zucchini into it with the shredded carrots.)
Another egg muffin recipe you might enjoy is this:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (the top cream from a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (I used my food processor's shredding attachment)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- bacon fat for greasing muffin pan or muffin cup liners
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in a large mixing bowl (I use an electric mixer).
- Pour into muffin cups so that there's an equal amount in each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool. Enjoy immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.