These super easy Paleo coconut chocolate macaroons are seriously delicious. And once you learn just how easy and fast they are to make, you’ll want to keep making them over and over again!
If so, just Click Here.
This Paleo macaroons recipe is featured in my 30-Minute Paleo Desserts book, which is available on Amazon.
- 3 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- tiny dash of pure stevia (approx. 2 Tablespoons worth of sugar)
- 1/4 cup of 100% pure cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Beat the egg whites with an electric whisk until peaks form.
- Add in the raw honey, stevia, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt, and mix well.
- Lastly, mix in the shredded coconut using a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.