If so, just Click Here.
Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
This Paleo strawberry ice cream recipe is based closely on my Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream recipe that I posted a few weeks ago. It’s really easy to make whether you have an ice cream maker or not (although it’s definitely easier with one!).
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- coconut cream from the top of a refrigerated can (14 oz) of coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- Blend all the ingredients together well with a blender - you might need to melt the coconut cream and honey slightly depending on how cold your kitchen is.
- Place the mixture into your ice cream maker and follow its instructions for making ice cream.
- If you're not using an ice cream maker, then pour the mixture into a large bowl and place into the freezer. Stir the mixture every 30 minutes for 3-4 hours until it forms an ice cream consistency.