I love cooking with a ton of spices – it makes the food flavorful, more varied, and just amazingly delicious! So, with the ton of spices I had in my cupboard already, it only made sense that I would start making my own blends. I made this Paleo Cajun Seasoning to go with the Popcorn Shrimp (recipe here).
If so, just Click Here.
And here’s the Paleo popcorn shrimp that this Paleo cajun seasoning went amazingly well with.
- 1.5 Tablespoons paprika
- 1.5 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 0.5 Tablespoons onion powder
- 0.5 Tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-2 teaspoons of salt (to taste)
- Mix all the dried spices and herbs together and store in an airtight jar.