Sometimes you just need bread crumbs for a recipe, and that can be tough when you’re trying to stick to a Paleo diet.
That was the case when I was making meatloaf. If you don’t use bread crumbs in this meatloaf recipe, it’d just be this dense chunk of meat (not very tasty!).
So, how do you make Paleo bread crumbs fast?
If so, just Click Here.
I start by making this really easy and fast microwave paleo bread (recipe here). This takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Then I break up the bread into large chunks (or small chunks if you want finer bread crumbs), place the bread crumbs onto a baking tray and bake them at 350F for 5-10 minutes until they’re crisp on the outside.
Each serving of the microwave paleo bread recipe makes around 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons ghee (or butter, coconut oil, or olive oil), melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a mug with the oil you're using (some mugs don't need to be greased - it depends on the finish on the inside of the mug).
- Mix together all the ingredients with a fork.
- Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Cool for a few minutes.
- Pop out of mug gently and break into pieces.
- Place pieces on baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes until crisp on the outside. Use immediately in recipes.