This is another super fast and easy dessert recipe that’s in my 30-Minute Paleo Desserts Book
If so, just Click Here.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (from the top of a can of refrigerated coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated as topping
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- Let the mango chunks defrost for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Blend the mango, coconut cream, shredded coconut, lime juice, and raw honey well.
- Top with the grated ginger.