If you’ve read some of my other liver recipes, then you’ll know that I’ve been trying to find a way to make liver delicious even for people (like my husband) who dislike the taste of liver.
So, here’s another one – this time with oranges. The orange flavor, along with the cinnamon, really helps to cover the taste of liver!
Jeremy’s response to the dish: “This may be your best one yet!”
If so, just Click Here.
- 1/2 lb calf liver (or other liver), defrosted and cubed
- 1/2 navel orange, chopped into small pieces
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of chili powder
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Add 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan, and saute the liver in it.
- When the outside of the liver has mostly turned brown, add in the oranges, squash, and bell pepper.
- Saute until the liver is cooked through (5-10 minutes more).
- Add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, chili powder, and salt.