Paleo BBQ Sauce Recipe
This is a ketchup based Paleo BBQ sauce that worked great with BBQ ribs (recipe here).
If so, just Click here.
- 1 6oz can of tomato paste
- ½ cup of water
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- ½ teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ t mustard powder (optional)
- stevia equivalent to ½ Tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan. Heat on a medium heat for a few minutes while stirring.