I was really impressed by the Paleo buffalo wings I ordered as an appetizer at Corner Table in Houston, and so here’s my own Paleo buffalo wings recipe!
I opted for a baked recipe since they’re easier (just place on a baking tray and dump into the oven!).
If so, just Click Here.
Paleo Buffalo Wings Recipe
This Paleo buffalo wings recipe uses coconut flour and spices as the coating and is dipped into a ghee and hot sauce mixture before being baked. You can also deep or shallow fry the wings in coconut oil for a crispier texture.
And you can enjoy these Paleo buffalo wings with my Paleo ranch dressing recipe.
- 12 small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix the coconut flour, dried spices, and salt together in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken wing with the coconut flour mixture. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to help the flour stick on a bit better (optional).
- Grease a baking tray (or line it with aluminum foil).
- Mix the ghee and the hot sauce together well.
- Dip each chicken into the ghee and hot sauce mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.