Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe (Baked)
I was really impressed by the Paleo buffalo wings I ordered as an appetizer at Corner Table in Houston, and so here’s my own Paleo buffalo wings recipe!
I opted for a baked recipe since they’re easier (just place on a baking tray and dump into the oven!).
Paleo Buffalo Wings Recipe
This Paleo buffalo wings recipe uses coconut flour and spices as the coating and is dipped into a ghee and hot sauce mixture before being baked. You can also deep or shallow fry the wings in coconut oil for a crispier texture.
And you can enjoy these Paleo buffalo wings with my Paleo ranch dressing recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix the coconut flour, dried spices, and salt together in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken wing with the coconut flour mixture. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to help the flour stick on a bit better (optional).
- Grease a baking tray (or line it with aluminum foil).
- Mix the ghee and the hot sauce together well.
- Dip each chicken into the ghee and hot sauce mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.