Paleo Cauliflower Mash Recipe – Guest Post from Eating Paleo For Health
This Paleo Cauliflower Mash recipe is by Glenda Mills, a blogger who discovered the Paleo diet after discovering an auto immune disorder. On her blog, Eating Paleo for Health, she provides tips and recipes for the Paleo diet and lifestyle. You can also connect with Glenda via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Glenda calls this recipe “cauliflower mash on steroids” and for good reason! Hearts of palm is her secret ingredient to add great flavor and texture to the dish. You can hardly tell that it’s not mashed potatoes – well, you can because it’s even tastier!
Paleo Cauliflower Mash Recipe
- Wash the cauliflower, remove core and cut the stems into smaller pieces.
- Add to a microwave safe dish with 2 Tablespoons of water for 6-10 minutes.
- Let rest in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower when done, add in the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse using the immersion hand blender until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy (top with extra butter - optional).