Paleo Chicken Sausages Recipe with Green Beans and Carrots – Guest Post from Orgali.ca
Alina Muresan is a RHN holistic nutritionist who specializes in family nutrition and health. Visit her website, Orgali.ca to find great advice on your child’s nutrition and delicious recipes that are healthy and fast!
I love making one pot meals as they are fairly quick to make and give leftovers for a couple of days. This great meal can be made in about 1 hour and the leftovers taste great the next day too.
This casserole is rich in vegetables that have many vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
It is extremely delicious. Proof for this is that my whole family (husband and two kids) LOVES it.
Paleo Chicken Sausages with Green Beans and Carrots – Guest Post from Orgali.ca
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 small chicken sausages, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped small
- 2 big carrots, chopped small (approximately 2 cups)
- 500 g fresh or frozen green beans, cut in bite-sized pieces (or left whole)
- 1 can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- sea salt, to taste
- Cook sausages on low heat in coconut oil for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and onion and sautée for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots, green beans, and diced tomatoes. Simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt if necessary.
It keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days.
For more recipes, visit Orgali.ca.