Paleo Chinese Tamari Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks Oven Baked Recipe [AIP, Paleo]
Boil the chicken drumsticks with some salt first so that they’re pretty much cooked before putting them into the oven. This then means you can turn the oven heat on higher to get the drumstick skin crispier.
Dip the chicken drumsticks in the sauce. Bake in the oven on 400F. Brush more sauce on the chicken drumsticks after 10 minutes and turn them over. Bake for 10-20 minutes more until the skin is crispier.
Dip in more sauce and then serve.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the salt into a pot of cold water. Place the chicken drumsticks in the salted water and bring to the boil - then boil for 5 minutes.
- Make the tamari honey sauce by mixing together the honey, tamari sauce, and lime juice. Save ¼ of the sauce for serving.
- Coat the boiled chicken drumsticks in the tamari honey sauce and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then brush extra sauce onto the drumsticks and turn them.
- Bake for 10-20 more minutes until skin becomes crispier.
- Drizzle the sauce you saved onto the drumsticks and serve.