Paleo Chocolate Pistachio Truffles Recipe
Chelsea Gold and Leslie Auman (read more about her here), the authors of Health, Happiness, Paleo, met through Instagram before deciding to collaborate on the e-book. Chelsea is a college student in New York, and Leslie works in education in Texas. You can buy your copy of Health, Happiness, Paleo at https://gum.co/HHPaleo.
- Add pistachios to a food processor and process on high until pistachios are in small chunks.
- Into food processor, slowly drizzle coconut oil and honey. Also add salt and process on high for about 90 seconds.
- Divide mixture into tablespoon-sized portions. Squeeze and roll each portion into a compact ball.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler (or microwave).
- Dip each pistachio ball into chocolate, shaking off any excess.
- Place truffles on a plate or baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until solid.