Paleo Crispy Garlic Curry Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
This recipe is delicious and so easy to make! In fact, there’s just 4 ingredients total!
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
- Grease a large baking tray with coconut oil.
- Mix the salt, curry powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Make sure the drumsticks are not too wet (otherwise it won't get crispy).
- Coat each drumstick with the mixture and place on the baking tray. Make sure the drumsticks are not touching each other on the tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes.