This is such an easy and quick recipe – perfect for dinner when you’re in a hurry!
If so, just Click Here.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch round slices
- 10-15 large shrimp/prawns (defrosted if frozen)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add in the ginger and the cucumber and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp/prawns and cook until they turn pink and are no longer translucent.
- Add salt to taste and serve.