There are a lot of fruits in season, and I wanted to make the most of it before winter rolls around again!
If so, just Click Here.
- ½ lb cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 peach (ripe, but not too soft)
- handful of blueberries
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the peach (I used a potato peeler) and then dice it (remember to avoid cutting the stone in the middle of the peach!).
- Halve each cherry or grape tomato.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and serve.