This is a great tuna salad for when you don’t have any Paleo mayo handy! This Paleo Italian tuna salad recipe uses olive oil instead of mayo to make the tuna moist and tasty.
If so, just Click Here.
If you want to make these into a really pretty appetizer, then you can load them onto cucumber boats.
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 (5 oz) can of tuna
- 1-2 ribs of celery, diced finely
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the sun-dried tomatoes by softening them in warm water for 30 minutes until soft. Then, pat the tomatoes dry and chop finely.
- Flake the tuna.
- Mix the tuna together with the chopped tomatoes, celery, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If not serving immediately, mix with extra olive oil just before serving.
- Optional: Make cucumber boats with them.