Paleo Mango Coconut Popsicle Recipe – Guest Post from Orgali.ca
Alina Muresan is a RHN holistic nutritionist who specializes in family nutrition and health. Visit her website, Orgali.ca to find great advice on your child’s nutrition and delicious recipes that are healthy and fast!
This fruity and delicious treat is great because it can be transformed – first starting as a smoothie and then using the leftovers to make a batch of popsicles! As a smoothie, Alina recommends serving with a frittata or scrambled eggs in the morning. As a popsicle, it can be a great snack or dessert for the whole family.
Paleo Mango Coconut Popsicle Recipe
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut cream (not milk!)
- 3 cups mango, cubed, frozen or fresh
- 2 big very ripe bananas (each banana cut in 5 pieces; approximately 2 cups)
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth, pour into popsicle molds, and put the molds in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Take the popsicle molds out of the freezer and run hot water on the outside. So sweet and yummy!
For more recipes, visit Orgali.ca.