It was so easy to make the slow-cooker pork recipe I posted earlier that I went and made 4 lbs of it! Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately), this meant that I had a ton of leftovers.
While the pork is quite delicious to eat straight out of the slow cooker or dipped in some coconut aminos and Paleo Chinese chili sauce (click for recipe), I wanted some other options for taking down this 4 lbs of PIGliciousness!
If so, just Click Here.
I used frozen pineapple chunks for this quick and simple recipe, but you can obviously use fresh pineapples instead. Just add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a saucepan on medium heat and then drop approx. 2 cups of pineapple chunks into the saucepan.
Then add in some shredded pork (approx. 3 cups).
Let it cook for 5 minutes, and then add some freshly grated ginger, minced garlic, chopped cilantro, and salt & pepper to taste.
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks (frozen or fresh)
- 3 cups of shredded pork
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil to cook in
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a saucepan and add in the pineapple chunks.
- Add in the shredded pork and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the ginger, garlic, cilantro, and season with salt and pepper to taste.