Paleo Ranch Dressing Recipe
I love this recipe for ranch dressing because it uses so many fresh herbs – they really help to lift the taste and give it an even more cooling and fresh flavor. If you don’t have fresh herbs available, then you can use dried herbs instead (appropriate amounts are provided in the recipe).
I made this paleo ranch dressing recipe to go with some delicious Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings (recipe here).
- ¼ cup of Paleo mayo (I prefer to use mayo with coconut oil, recipe here, but you can also use store bought Paleo mayo like this one here)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped (or omit)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped (or ½ teaspoon dried dill)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Mix together the mayo, coconut milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper with a fork.
- Gently mix in the garlic and fresh herbs.