Easy Paleo Roasted Vegetables Recipe
I picked up a variety of mini and baby vegetables from Costco the other day – baby squash, mini peppers and little tomatoes. They turned out to be fantastic when roasted in the oven with olive oil and salt. They taste great right out of the oven or even cold.
If finding these mini/baby vegetables is tough, you can just use regular Italian squash and regular bell peppers chopped into chunks.
Paleo Roasted Heirloom Vegetables Recipe
I made a large batch (twice the amount in the recipe below) of these one night to keep in the fridge to eat over a week.
- 1.5 lb sweet mini peppers
- 2 lb baby squash
- 1 lb cherry or grape tomatoes
- Olive oil to coat the vegetables
- Salt to taste
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash all the peppers, squash, and tomatoes (no need to cut any of them).
- Spread them out on a baking tray and cover with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast at 400F for 30-45 minutes until softened and slightly browned.
- Serve hot or cold.