Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe [Paleo, AIP]
If you liked my orange chicken saute recipe (here) and want an even easier recipe, then try this slow cooker orange chicken recipe!
Paleo Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
STEP 1: Chop chicken breasts into chunks
STEP 2: Blend the oranges, ginger, garlic, and tamari gluten-free soy sauce (or coconut amino sauce).
STEP 3: Mix together the chicken and the sauce in the slow cooker. Save a bit of the sauce for serving with.
STEP 4: Cook in slow cooker for 5-6 hours until tender. Serve with the rest of the sauce you saved from earlier.
- Place the oranges, ginger, garlic, and tamari sauce (or coconut aminos) into a blender and blend well.
- Save ½ cup of the sauce to serve with.
- Place the rest of the sauce with the sliced chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Cook for 5-6 hours until tender.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.