Paleo Strawberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Mary Herrington is the brains behind gfgps.com and the author of For The Love Of Food, which you can find on her website. Mary has overcome a series of health problems by using Paleo, and you can read more about her story in our interview with her here.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease an 11 x 7 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Sift the coconut flour and baking soda into a medium size bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together and let sit for about 2 minutes to thicken. Then add the coconut oil, lemon zest, and raw honey. Mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients above. Stir. Fold in the strawberries very gently.
- Pour batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are golden.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.