Summer is near for many of us in the Northern hemisphere! So, I wanted to share with you this really really easy Paleo sorbet recipe for cooling off. You don’t need an ice cream maker for this recipe – just a blender will do. And it takes just 5 minutes to make.
If so, just Click Here.
Pineapple Mango Banana Paleo Sorbet Recipe
This is a dairy-free, coconut-free, egg-free Paleo sorbet recipe from my 30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes book, which is available here.
This recipe is creamier than a sorbet as the bananas add creaminess, and the sweetness of the fruits mean that there’s no need to add any extra sweeteners. This makes a fantastic tropical Paleo dessert to end the evening or to enjoy in the Sun!
- ½ cup frozen pineapples
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 banana, room temperature
- stevia equivalent to 4 Tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- ½ Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 banana for topping (optional)
- Place all the ingredients (except the banana for the topping) into a blender and blend really really well. Depending on how good your blender is, you may have to blend briefly and then push the frozen fruit down and repeat several times.
- Top with a few banana slices.
- Serve immediately.