Pork and Cashew Stir-Fry Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Enjoy it with some cauliflower white “rice” for a complete Asian-inspired Paleo meal.
Pinterest Image for Pork and Cashew Stir-Fry Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- ½ lb (225 g) pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- ⅓ cup (40 g) cashews
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Chinese chili oil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt to taste
- Avocado oil to cook with
- Place the avocado oil into a frying pan and cook the whisked egg. Place it aside on a plate.
- Add additional avocado oil into the frying pan and cook the pork. Then add in the pepper, onion, and cashews. Saute until the pork is fully cooked, then add back in the cooked egg. Then add in the ginger, garlic, chili oil, sesame oil, tamari sauce, and salt to taste.