Quick Paleo Ground Beef Stir-Fry
This is really a KEY RECIPE in your repertoire of Paleo recipes.
It’s fast, easy, cheap, and you can throw pretty much any vegetables into it!
I actually made this dish on vacation in Mexico with ingredients purchased from Walmart and cooked on a tiny electric stove – so yes, you can eat Paleo pretty much ANYWHERE!
If so, just Click Here.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (pick a hot sauce without sugar or other non-Paleo ingredients)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook in
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a saucepan or skillet.
- Add in the ground beef and cook on a medium-high heat until the beef is no longer red. Remove from the pan and place onto a plate.
- Cook the onions, peppers, and tomatoes in the same saucepan/skillet (don't pour out the grease in the pan) on a medium heat for 5 minutes (stir frequently). Add the ground beef back into the pan and continue cooking until the onions have turned translucent and the tomatoes and peppers are soft.
- Add in the hot sauce, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper, and stir in well.