Refreshing Cucumber Celery Lime Smoothie
Would you like a splash of vodka with that?
I actually made this as a refreshing non-alcoholic drink, but the idea of adding alcohol to this drink definitely crossed my mind while I was savoring it! And if you’re wondering whether alcohol is Paleo or not, then you should take a look at this great video.
If so, just Click Here.
- 4 stalks of celery heart, chopped into large chunks
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, chopped, and the seeds removed
- juice from ½ lime
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup ice
- a shot of hard liquor (optional!)
- Place everything into a good blender and blend well.
- (If you want it to be a juice, then just strain the smoothie.)