I had a lot of garlic cloves in my fridge, and I was concerned that they were going to go bad soon. What better way to make use of the garlic cloves than to roast them. After roasting them, I spread them on some burger patties. It just happened that the gentle flavor of the roasted garlic combined really well with the beef.
I started with some peeled garlic cloves and chopped off the end of each clove. (The oven was preheated to 350F (175C).)
If so, just Click Here.
I folded the garlic cloves into a sort of bowl made from tin foil and poured some olive oil into the bowl.
After scrunching up the top of the tin foil bowl, I wrapped another piece of tin foil around it to prevent any of the olive oil from leaking through. After 40 minutes, the garlic was really soft and easy to spread.
- 20 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C).
- Place the garlic cloves onto a piece of tin foil and form the tin foil into a bowl around the cloves.
- Pour in the olive oil into this bowl. Close up the top of the bowl by scrunching up the tin foil. Place another piece of tin foil around it to prevent leakage.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes.