Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Ham Wraps Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
These wraps take just 5 minutes to put together so you can also make these for an egg-free breakfast or brunch or as a quick snack.
Instructions For Making Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Ham Wraps
Prepare a spinach salad to serve the wraps with. You can use any green leafy salad you wish.
Create thin cucumber slices by cutting a cucumber in half and then use a potato peeler to create thin slices.
Typically cream cheese goes well with smoked salmon, but for a dairy-free and AIP (autoimmune protocol) version, I’ve used coconut cream instead. Another option if you’re not AIP is to use Paleo mayo instead. However, I really enjoyed the coconut flavor the coconut cream gave to the dish.
Place a slice of ham on a plate and spread the coconut cream on the ham. If you can’t find ham that’s suitable for AIP, then you can also use lettuce as the wrap.
Place the slices of smoked salmon on top of the ham slice. If you’re using thin slices of ham, then you might need to use several slices so it doesn’t break when the wrap is created.
Place several cucumber slices on top of the salmon.
Roll everything up.
Pinterest Image for Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Ham Wraps Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
- 4 slices of ham
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 3.5 oz (100 g) smoked salmon
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) coconut cream
- Green salad to serve with
- Spread coconut cream on each slice of ham.
- Place smoked salmon slices on top of each slice of ham.
- Place the thin cucumber slices on top.
- Roll the wrap up and place on top of the green salad to serve.