Strawberry Orange Chia Pudding Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Chia puddings are so easy to create but they make tasty and super cute pots of deliciousness. The chia seeds expand when they’re in liquid so that you end up with a gooey gel-like dessert after a few hours. They’re perfect for when you have guests over for dinner as you can make them in advance and just bring them out from the fridge when you’re ready to serve.
There are tons of different flavors you can add to chia puddings, and this variation uses fresh strawberries and a small bit of orange peel to flavor it. And if you use stevia to sweeten it instead of raw honey or maple syrup, then you’ll end up with a ketogenic-friendly dessert as well as a Paleo dessert!
Instructions For Making Strawberry Orange Chia Pudding
Place 3 small strawberries, a small bit of orange peel, stevia, and coconut or almond milk. Blend really well
Mix with the chia seeds and pour into small containers.
Place into the fridge for 3-4 hours for the chia seeds to expand.
Enjoy for a quick breakfast or snack in the morning. Or save for a ketogenic and low-carb dessert!
Pinterest Image for Strawberry Orange Chia Pudding Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- Blend the strawberries, orange peel, coconut or almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia well.
- Combine the blender mixture with the chia seeds. Stir so that the chia seeds are spread throughout.
- Pour the chia mixture into 2 small jars or glasses (shot glasses work well).
- Place into the fridge to set for 4 hours.
- Enjoy for breakfast or dessert or as a quick snack on the go.