Here’s a simple salad to brighten up your summer days. Strawberries are finally in season, and their sweet juiciness will be perfect for salads.
If so, just Click Here.
Paleo Strawberry Spinach Salad Ingredients:
For the salad
- 2oz of ready washed baby spinach
- around 10 medium strawberries
For the Strawberry Dressing:
- 3 strawberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Slice up the 10 strawberries. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and sliced strawberries.
- For the dressing, blend well all the dressing ingredients in a blender. Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy. Simple, right?