Sugar-Free Chocolate Biscotti Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free]
This is another recipe that my dad especially enjoys. It’s lightly sweetened with stevia and has a great flavor to it with the unsweetened cacao powder and unsweetened shredded coconut. When it first comes out of the oven, it’s pretty soft still, but you can let it dry out for longer by leaving it in the oven at a very low temperature or just by sitting it out. Or don’t bother waiting and just enjoy immediately.
There’s also some chia seeds in this recipe to help everything gel together better.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Biscotti Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free] Infographic – Please Pin
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Food process or blend the whole almonds with the chia seeds (the mixture should be fairly fine).
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Place the dough on a piece of aluminum foil to shape into 8 biscotti-shaped slices (long thin fingers). (Or you could refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes in a loaf shape and then carefully slice it.)
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Enjoy warm (it’ll be soft), or let it dry further in the oven at a low temperature, or else leave out overnight.