Sugar-Free Ginger Spice Cookies Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free]
My dad is diabetic, so I’m always trying to find ways to make tasty treats for him that won’t raise his blood sugar levels. This is one of them! A great way to add a bit of extra sweetness for your non-diabetic family and friends is to put in some raisins (or change the stevia to honey).
We don’t love stevia (check out this article about it), but if you have blood sugar issues, then it can be a sweetener to consider if you want to make Paleo desserts.
Sugar-Free Ginger Spice Cookies Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free] Infographic – Please Pin
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Food process or blend the whole almonds with the chia seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form small cookies with your hands and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.