From the February/March 2015 issue
Makes 8–10 pancakes
- 4 ripe plantains (the skins should be almost completely black)
- 4 large eggs
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Peel and chop the plantains.
- Place them in a blender with the eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Heat about a tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop the batter into the pan by quarter-cupfuls.
- Cook for 3–4 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).