OPTIMAL NUTRITION WITHOUT COMPROMISE
One thing we’ve noticed working in the health and wellness industry is that people often assume that we’ve always had it all together.
They assume we’ve always eaten Paleo, they assume we’ve always worked out, and they assume that we never struggled with staying fit. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth. We do this work because of the challenges we faced, not because we lacked them.
That’s why it was so exciting to finally talk to Melissa Joulwan. Fashionable, fit, and successful, Mel looks like she’s always “had it all together” too, but as you’ll soon find out, her early struggles, numerous as they were, were the very things that forged her into the person she is today.
Click Here for the full transcript.
In our conversation we discuss:
- Overcoming klutziness
- Having something to prove
- The benefits of setting big, audacious, physical goals
- The psychology of Roller Derby
- The success secret athletes don’t often share
- Her new cookbook, Well Fed Weeknights, which will teach you how to put together fantastic meals in 45 minutes or less