From the October/November 2016 issue
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 2 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 2 TBSP ground chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-1/2 cups very hot water
- Milk of choice, to taste
- Maple syrup or honey, to taste
- Chopped fresh fruit or berries, for topping
- In a blender combine the coconut, walnuts, ground flaxseed, and ground chia seeds.
- Blend until everything is ground.
- Add the cinnamon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: