- 4 Homemade Tortillas (recipe follows)
- 4-6 TBSP creamy unsweetened almond butter
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 4-6 TBSP good quality jam or preserves (preferably fruit juice sweetened)
- Lay the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Spread with the almond butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Spread with the jam.
- Roll up and serve.
Note: For AB&B Roll Ups (Almond Butter & Banana), spread the tortillas with the almond butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place whole
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: