From the October/November 2018 issue
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 8 cups chopped kale
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the acorn squash on one of the baking sheets. Prick all over with a knife.
- Place the salmon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).