From the April/May 2016 issue
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried currants, or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup creamy raw almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the almonds
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).