- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried currants, or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup creamy raw almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the almonds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).