By chef Abby Knowles – LifeOfRileyFoods.com
- 3-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, chilled and cubed
- 1/4 cup Life of Riley Foods Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add in the butter and honey and incorporate with the pastry cutter or your hands. Continue until the mixture
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: