- 2 medium white sweet potatoes or white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each cumin seeds, ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp each cayenne pepper, turmeric, garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ground fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup snap peas, or sugar peas (shelled or in pod)
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each)
- fresh chopped cilantro to garnish
- Soak the cut white
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: