From February/March 2014 issue
By: Russ Crandall – thedomesticman.com
- 2 medium white sweet potatoes or white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each cumin seeds, ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp each cayenne pepper, turmeric, garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ground fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup snap peas, or sugar peas (shelled or in pod)
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp each)
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).