By: Melissa Joulwan- meljoulwan.com
This recipe requires a bit of forethought: Place a (14.5-oz) can of full-fat coconut milk in the refrigerator, ideally overnight, but 3–4 hours will do.
Serves 8–10, Prep 25 minutes, Assemble 15 minutes
- 1 cup raw pecans or pistachios
- 1 fresh coconut*
- 6 navel oranges
- 1 cup red raspberries or Bing cherries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned, packed in their own juice
- 1 (14.5-oz) can coconut milk (Thai Kitchen works best)
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar or honey
- 1 tsp
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).