From the December/January 2015 issue
By: Melissa Joulwan– meljoulwan.com
This recipe requires a bit of forethought: Place a (14.5-oz) can of full-fat coconut milk in the refrigerator, ideally overnight, but 3–4 hours will do.
Serves 8–10, Prep 25 minutes, Assemble 15 minutes
- 1 cup raw pecans or pistachios
- 1 fresh coconut*
- 6 navel oranges
- 1 cup red raspberries or Bing cherries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned, packed in their own juice
- 1 (14.5-oz) can coconut milk (Thai Kitchen works best)
- 1 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: