From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped, freeze-dried or dehydrated apple slices
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the pecans, almonds, and walnuts in a food
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).