- 1 medium apple
- 2 Tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 2 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- Ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- With a sharp knife, trim the top and bottom off the apple.
- Cut the apple crosswise into 6 slices. Using a paring knife, carefully cut out the center core of each slice, creating apple ring
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: