From the October/November 2016 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive or coconut oil, divided use
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken sausage
- 2 medium plantains, yellow-brown to brown, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium Gala or Pink Lady apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium-high heat.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).