From the October/November 2016 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive or coconut oil, divided use
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken sausage
- 2 medium plantains, yellow-brown to brown, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium Gala or Pink Lady apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium-high heat.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: