From the February/March 2018 issue
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, divided
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4- to 1-inch thick
- 1 tsp dried sage
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2-3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).